Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm in LOVE...

...with the Cricut Cake!

Where have you been all my life?? Well, for the past 3 months, you've been in my cupboard. But NOW! Oh, now that I have discovered you, you will not leave my countertop - proudly displayed and oh, so loved, the envy of all kitchen items (even you Kitchenaid Mixer...even you).
Two cake orders complete this weekend. On our way shortly afterI post this to Austin's birthday party to deliver his Hot Wheels cake - a hot little red sports car. He and his brother are turning 4 so the number is prominently displayed on the car (thanks so very much to my new love the Cricut Cake).

Next on the list was Christina's Gift Box cake. She really enjoyed making the bow.


And I snapped a shot of Christina's special helper (emphasis on the "Special"), her hubby Patrick.

I have a whole bunch of scraps leftover from the car cake and some chocolate frosting so watch for an upcoming post about cake pops. I've been itching to try my hand at 'em.
[Insert cool sign-off here]
~Stacey

0 comments:

Post a Comment