Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome to Cake Scrapps!

This is the new home of Raven and Lace.  Christina and I worked together for a good year or so on getting things up and running but Christina has been focusing hard on school and working full time (tires me out just thinking about it - we're not spring chickens anymore!) and with me working full time and sneaking as many cakes and things in on the side the website has simply gone by the wayside. But really, aren't websites kind of going the ay of the Betamax anyway?  Blogs are so much more fun and updatable.  Our Facebook Page will remain open as Raven and Lace, but out of updating ease "Cake Scrapps" is born.  All new information and photos will be here on the blog so bookmark this baby and keep the check ins coming!

Not only will this be a blog about our cake-making adventures, it's also a personal glimpse into my daily life and random thought process (see the creative insanity in realtime action!).  I have chosen to work at being an at-home mom doing the things I love - hanging with Little G and making things for people to ooh and ahh over.  I'm a sucker for praise; though I try to be somewhat humble about it there are serious Sally Field style "You like me! You really like me!" vibes bouncing all around my insides.  I'm still working full time in social services but I'm going to do my best to learn the ropes of running a home-based business. Any tips would be highly appreciated!

So I'll update a couple times a week...definitely with each new project (a few on the horizon for the next month).  Recipes maybe, mom stuff, random musings, crafty ideas.  Loads of stuff coming your way if you follow along!

[Insert cool sign-off here]
~Stacey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog guys! I look forward to seeing what your create! I am your first follower!! Lilligrozzy!

Becky

Post a Comment